Updated 23rd of August 2019
- This graph counts the baselines submitted to us during these
time period and therefore is representative of CPUs in use rather
than CPUs purchased.
- The Quarters are by the calendar year rather than financial. (i.e.
Q1 starts January 1st)
- Baselines can be submitted from anywhere therefore these are global
- We do receive a small number of submissions of CPU types other than
AMD and Intel however the percentage is so small as to make it not worth
graphing. This combined with rounding off the percentages to 2 decimal
places will account for each quarter not always adding up to exactly
- This chart only includes x86 processors and does not include
other chip architectures these manufacturers may sell.